INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit the Site, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of information that identifies, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with your personal information.
In particular, the Site collects and has collected the following categories of Personal Information from its visitors and consumers:
• Personal Identification information which includes your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
• Profile Information includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, content of messages you send us, feedback, survey responses, product reviews and information related to return merchandise and warranties.
• Contact Information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Information includes bank account and payment card details.Transaction Information includes data about the products and services you purchase, including your product type, the serial or batch number located on the back of the product, your purchase date, payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
• Technical or Device Information includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our websites.
• Usage Information includes information about how you use our websites, products and services.Marketing and Communications Information includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
You (the customer) will provide us with majority of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Access www.skincodela.com
• Register online, subscribe to our mailing list, create an account on www.skincodela.com
• Place an order for any of our products or services.
• Enter a competition, promotion or survey.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
• Social networks when you reference our products or services.
• Partners or affiliates with which we offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
• Publicly-available sources such as data in the public domain.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We only use your Personal Information to perform our obligations with you and when the law permits. We collect your data so that we can:
•Fulfill any orders placed through the Site.Communicate with you regarding your purchase order or other similar activity on .
• Use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for risks or fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site.
• Where it’s necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights don’t override those interests;
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED
We only share your Personal Information to perform our obligations with you and when the law permits. We collect your information so that we can:
• Disclose your Personal Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, evidentiary privilege under California law, or legal process served on our Site;
• Disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract or as required by law; although we may permit service providers to use aggregate or de-identified information which does not identify you.
• We share your Personal Information for business purposes with the following categories of third parties: Subsidiaries and affiliates, data aggregators, third parties with whom we partner to offer products and services to you.
DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR A BUSINESS PURPOSE
Attention California consumers, in the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business purpose to the parties identified above:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category E: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category F: Geo location data.
Category G: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.
Category H: Inferences about personal preferences and attributes drawn from profiling (e.g. via cookies)
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
We take precautions to protect your information. Your personal information is protected both online and offline according to generally accepted industry standards. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure setting.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information.
HOW WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
Skin Code LA only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for. We might keep your Personal Information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there’s a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
You’ll receive marketing communications from us if you’ve requested information from us (by subscribing) or if you’ve purchased products from us and haven’t unsubscribe from our website.
If at any time you decide to opt out of marketing emails, you can unsubscribe on the site or send us an email to .